Saturday, April 23, 2016

Introducing MoSa: Two Dog Bloggers

                       Mojo (Mo) “Hello everyone my human name is Mojo but my puppy sis calls me Mo. I am an eight-year-old beagle. My parents love to take me everywhere. Today we went in the park and I got to have a lot of food and fun while my mama pointed that silly black box at me again”.
            Sadie (Sa) “Good day to all our fellow dogs and puppies as well as their humans. Mojo you know we are supposed to let the humans know why our human mom uses the camera not a black box on us. Before I get side tracked my human name is Sadie my dog name is Sa. I am an eight human years old, German Shorthaired Pointer/Russell mix”.








Mo “Is that why our people parents named our page MoSa”
Sa “Very good’.
Mo “Thanks but I forgot what the idea was for this page”.

Sa “The concept is that our parents will take us to all the statues around Manhattan to start and go further as the project matures”.




Mo “I know Pop Pop (dad) said some stuff but that sounds like it will take a long time and hard to say. All I am worried about is if we get our snacks for being good models, yummy New York hot dogs”.






Sa “Of course we always get good food even if we are not perfect. Let’s not get off track though”
Mo “OK, what else is there”
Sa “Mo you said you listened? Don’t you remember that we also need to speak about the statues and places we visit?”
Mo “Oh yea. Wait I don’t know much about statues”.
Sa “I will take care of the smart stuff. You can talk about food and cost of gong to some of the places”.
Mo “Hurray I like food and if our parents can save money to buy us even more treats that is awesome”.
Sa “Well that is our introduction for now we look forward to seeing other dogs and their parents visiting our page”.





2 comments: